1. Anyone can make a mini quilt. This is your opportunity to make a small version of a "you've been wanting to make but didn't have time.
2. Many quilts have a perimeter of no more than 80 inches.
3. Use any technique; please do your best work.
4. Attach a label to the back of your quilt.
5. Many quilts should be turned into your area representative or to Sandra John by September 20, 2016. Contact Sandra at 801-775-0504.
6. Make a mini quilt and your name will be entered in a drawing for a prize. The drawing will be September 24 at 11:45 AM.
7. You can volunteer to be a hostess at the mini quilt table. Check at the registration desk or check with Bev DeMaria to volunteer at 801-645-2938.
8. Buy tickets to win one of these beautiful quilts for your very own.
9. Winners will be drawn Saturday, September 24 at 11:45 AM in the mini quilt area. You can check anytime after that to see who has one each quilt.